IBM Academy of Technology’s
Chief Digital Provocateur
For Leadership, Persistence and Persuasion to Drive Impact
On September 20, 2016, it was my pleasure to bestow our Academy’s first Lifetime Achievement Award to Richard Hopkins with my deepest respect and admiration for his invaluable contributions.
Richard is an IBM Distinguished Engineer who is an exemplary role model of our Academy’s mission and goals.
Here are a few highlights:
- Academy’s Digital Provocateur initiatives
- Lead designer of sprint activities
- Significant contributor to our Academy’s initiative re-invention
- Creator of our Client Collaboration Council for the TCG
- Tireless enthusiasm that continues to overcome any and all significant resistance.
Please join me in congratulating Richard on this well-deserved honor on his LinkedIn profile!
President, IBM Academy of Technology
IBM Distinguished Engineer. Master Cloud Advisor
http://www.linkedin.com/in/susan-schreitmueller-a9a9347, Twitter: @RovrAllOvr